lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

Final evaluation

Final evaluation

Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2008? Where, for example?

My level of September than now, I think is better and I improve in the future forms for example because the last year I study, but later I don’t remember, and now, yes. The last year comes one friend of Poland and I talk with he in English, and I have very problems to talk with he in future.

Which activity best shows your level of English?

My best activity show is to explain one book, which I read, for example my book was Prisoner of Zenda.

Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?

Is talk more, and practice more grammar. But in general, read is so good. Because, the people learn more.

Which activities did you not find useful to lern English? Why not?

For example, I think, to do a lot of entries in protfolio. Because, the people in general, only copy the solution of teacher with his writing, and not learn nothing.

Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?

I don't know, probably see a film, do more listenings to learn, and oral presentations.


No hay comentarios: