lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009

Formal letter

Puigmail park, 41-44
Empuriabrava
Girona
15-12-08

Dear Ms Lluisa Pintó,
I'm a student of IES Castelló d'Empuries, and I write this letter to tell you recommendations for the high school, because I and more don't liketo study on this place, only for the aesthetic.
I write my opinion about the high school.
On the one han, I say the bad things( which re possible to improve). One is the bad colour of the high school, people hate grey. I propose to paint: beige or dark green.
Another bad thing the little quantity of classroom computers, but I wait you can buy more next year.
On the other hand, Ii say on this year are more chnages on the different subjects and are better for the student, for study, and learn more.
An advantatge is the better cristmas decoration of high school than otheryears, and sees the work of students. It's so interesting. And congratulations, and thanks to improve this centre.
Well, I finish my letter and I am looking forward to your answer.
Your's faithfully,
Joel Murcia.

No hay comentarios: