sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008

Formal letter

The principal
Carrer Rentador,6
17486 Castelló d'Empúries
Dear madam,
I study in the high school IES castelló d'Empuries, and I am interested in norms and others questions of the high school.
I disagrre with a few questions .
I talk about, eating chewing-gum in high school I agree with this, but I don't understand: ¿Why do the teachers eat chewing-gum in class? Because, Ithink, isn't fair, of teachers part eat chewing-gum in class, for a minimum respect of studients.
Other questions ¿Why do the teachers stay in a hot room on days of rain, and the studients stay in the corridor?
I explain a one possible solution: the studients go to a class with different toaders.
This question is about of library of the high school.
Why the people don't have the possibility of enter past five minutes in the library?
I talk about this, because when I stay in the previous class to play ground I couldn't get in the library.çI preseent one solution to this question. The possibility to pass in the library with permission of a techer.
In my opinion these questions have the possible solution.
I hope you read this letter.
Yours faithfully,
Joel Murcia

No hay comentarios: