miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

E-mail2


Hello, I'm Joel.
I'm 17 years old. I live in Empuriabrava with my family, and they was composed with: with my borther, my mother, my father, my grandfather, and my grandmother.
I'm a studient at IES Castelló d'Empuries, and this year I return to start the first of batxillerat. I don't like so much this year because are a new people who I don't know never. I don't believe there people likes me but I don't listen the opinion of there people, I am in this place because I go to study, and learn the maximum possible.
I go to school because, I have the objective to learn in the University computer programmer.This is my principal objective.
But to go there, first I have to study lot of subjects, the most interesting is computer studies.
There subjects are: English, Technology, The differnt idioms, or maximum posibles(Spanish, Catalan,), and, of course, maths.
My jobs are different, but I like so much, for example: Puzzles, read novel books, and I'm a designer, I leran in two years the embridery designer, and I good designer. I explain more in my oral presentation of the first therm.
Write soon
Joel Murcia Targosz

No hay comentarios: