miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2007

The E-Mail


I'm Joel.
I'm 16 years old, and I live in Empuriabrava in Puigmal Park.
I've got a big house with a nice tree in front of it.
Six people live in my house.
There pearsons are my brother(Abel), my mother, my father, my grandfather and my grandmother.
In my house I stay with my brother in the same room. I've got a computer, but not in my bedroom.
In the high school, I'm studying different subjects, but I've in the technological class. I'm study in first of Batxillerat A. And in this class I'm very nervous, I don't understand. In the high school. I study technology, it is important, but I study other subjects, for example: English, Catalan, Spanish.
Last year, I prepared the oral exam of English and I was very nervous and I don't remember the exam and is very difficult, this year is more difficult, but I'm prepared.
Well, good bye.

No hay comentarios: